Sunday, July 16, 2000

Congratulations Patti and Tom. Words fail to express how happy I am for you two. So instead I'll use the words of the other participants.



Mahoney: "A surprise wedding?!!!?! Tom,,,,!,,Patti,,,,!,,, I have to go to this!!"


Tom's father: "Hi, I'm Tom's Dad"


Patti's father: "Hi, I'm Patti's Dad. Kind cool that we got to meet."


Tom(on bended knee just finishing the public proposal) "OK you all heard her say Yes. Now, quick before she comes to her senses, Ed you are the justice of the peace in Brocton, would you please come on up here and marry us?"


Patti: "< bawling size="medium"> I'll be Ok, Just a second.</bawling> I Do."


Billy: "this doesn't mean I have to call you Dad, Does It?


Ed: "You Know for an extra hundred dollars I won't file it for thirty days."


My eldest son(5): "You mean this is a wedding-picnic-party?....Cool!"


my middle son(2): "Pretty."


my youngest son(6 mo): "coo,, babble,, gurgle"



If I had to marry my wife all over again I'd do it like this:

With friends, family, and Chiavetta's chicken.