to answer keithbrown's question. Hell yes! there is a better way. I'm blowing off work tomorrow, going home, and gonna figure the answer out. And when I figure it out I'll tell you too.
in the mean time because I am going home and prefer to spend my time at home with my wife and children I probably won't post much till monday. You may get a giant post somewhere in the middle of the weekend when I hotsync and upload everything I wrote on the palm on the way. (most of my posts are written on the palm anyway) .
Now off to see my rabid wife and kids.
Wednesday, June 07, 2000
somebody's moving that counter beside me. this post is for whoever you are. I am leaving now for sanfrancisco to do battle with the airport gnomes. I am attempting to force myself onto a flight so i can get home in time to see my oldest's son's first ever dance recital. He's five now. When I had planned this travel I had told myself that it was ok that i only see the saturday show. I have since come to the realization that I was wrong. It is not ok. None of this is ok.