I have never noticed Dan Savage's column in the onion. It never occured to me to look for him on the net. So i'm an idiot, no big deal. I first start reading Dan Savage during a period in my life prior to meeeting my beloved wife when I had been kidnapped by millitant lesbian vegetarians. They were a lot more militant about the vegetarian thing than the lesbian thing. Dan's column was in the rag that was put out by all the club's in Toronto, not EYE the other one, the one that doesn't suck. I wish I could remember the name of it. Funny, I can remember every detail of walking past the bouncers at the Zoo Bar as a 19 year old male with a host of valkyrie/lesbians at my side, but I can't remember the name of the darn weekly magazine. We would read dan's column aloud while we decided where to go for the weekend. I still think he is the funniest sex-columnist on the planet, I just haven't read him in years.
Those girls had a way of making me feel pretty important. So much so that I forgave them for all the rest of the shit. Never getting laid, being forced to practice cunnilingus on specially carved Mangoes, stuff like that. Oh and about the mangoes, I am pretty sure my wife appreciates it now.