Tuesday, January 09, 2001
I was just watching the Palm keynote on Tech TV. and what catches my ear. My FAVORITE gps manufacturer has just licensed the palm os. That's right boys and girls Garmin (who incidentally is about to ipo) the fammed maker of gps units that A) work and B) are easy to use and C) are very hard to break is going to be making a palm. for a guy like me it is hard to describe to joy that comes to my heart in this announcement. it means the soon. I will be able to buy a palm that is waterproof, able to be dropped repeatedly from a meter onto concrete, always know where i am, and be able to give me a map of wherever I am in exsquisite detail. I am shaking even now in anticipation. I may just call up Gary Burrell up tomorrow and ask for a demo early.