skip to main | skip to sidebar

Cumorglas

rants, running commentary on my life and those I can see, and eventually a searchable archive of my thoughts as I have recently found that my brain likes to hide bits of knowledge just when I need it.

Sunday, January 21, 2001

Damn, damn, damn,damn!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Cu Mor Glas at 23:39
Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2004 (7)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2002 (17)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2001 (120)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (27)
    • ▼  January (17)
      • If you folks out there could provide me with a qui...
      • In just a few hours I will be going under the knif...
      • A couple of quick things I want to talk about in m...
      • and the new semi private and carnivore resistant b...
      • for the rest of you I have been ignoring for the l...
      • minor bit of badnews folks. the email link I have...
      • Damn, damn, damn,damn!!!!!!!!!
      • sorry for I was gone so long. I was off Toronto v...
      • I think what irritates me the most about the previ...
      • The previous version of this document required an ...
      • the last for today geek note is also from the meat...
      • next geek tidbit. Many moons ago I purchased my f...
      • I was just watching the Palm keynote on Tech TV. ...
      • Ok kids there's a whole pile of geek based news an...
      • I'm not going to turn this into a daily update or ...
      • A sport is where you risk death. Everything else ...
      • I have to do something about my oldest boy and sch...
  • ►  2000 (138)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (51)
    • ►  May (17)

About Me

Cu Mor Glas
Everything you find here is copyright to me 1998-2010. You are more than welcome to read and link to it. but reprinting or reposting is not ok. if you are a publisher interested in acquiring rights feel free to contact me.
View my complete profile