I n a few short hours I will go to my dreaded nemesis the SFO airport. I will board a very full plane where now inspite of the fact I have enough miles to get the unlimited free upgrades to first class I won't be getting into first class because the redeye out of SFO is so full every night of Novell guys going of the fix some damn mess that there are never any seats to upgrade into.
some notes on the process.
Am I the only one who giggles when I type NWA.com and get an airline website?
After congress raked them over the coals over the detroit fiasco Northwest has become a lot like Elise's mythical Dareya Air. they even have taken to distributing a little pamphlet that says something like "we don't promise to get you or your bags anywhere ontime or even in one piece, but we do promise to feed you or at least tell why we aren't giving you food, and If we do make the decision to feed you and your bags into the chipper with the squirrels we'll definitely notify you at least fifteen minutes in advance."
Will one of the morons who has been dumping money in tech companies left and right and thereby royally screwing the real estate market in northern california( i have a friend who lives in a chicken coop and pays nearly twice what I pay for a three bedroom place on over an acre in WNY) please throw a few million Billy's way?
I am going home for a few days and will be spending some quality time with my wife and kid's and putting a roof on my parents' place so I probably won't post much or at all till monday. Have a good weekend and fill my box up with email.