Thursday, August 10, 2000

I don't know if any of you out there have noticed but there has a been a distinctive lack of pop up windows and banners on mysite the last month or so. They used to really piss me off, but I am a sole breadwinner for a family of five(and lately my darling wife has been nearly the sole care giver of a family of five) and I can't really justify the cost of a domain name and hosting for a vanity project like this. But the banners really irritated me.

REALLY irritated me

Irritated me like ford contours

For the last month or so I have been the combination canary/guinea pig for Blogphiles. I can honestly say that the canary is still breathing the guinea pig is not squealing, I have yet to be denied ftp access, the server has always been available to my few readers, and you just cant beat the price. A year can be settled up for the price of movies and popcorn.
If you are interested by all means visit the place and get on the list for when it goes live