Yesterday in a Scottish court on a US air base in the netherlands, a man was convicted of being able to commit a crime.
At no point did they prove his guilt.
They proved that he knew how, and they proved that he was a spook for libya, but in no way shape or form did they prove he did it.
He may actually be guilty but that is really beside the point.
They needed a conviction so the upset families could have some closure.
They live in a country where they didn't have to prove guilt.
Now ask me why I am scared.
Do you have any idea how many things they could prove I know how to do? Is having knowledge criminal?
I knew there was a reason my ancestors left Scotland.
well that and the small matter of the horses.
and canada seemed so much more attractive than australia at the time.
till it got twenty below.
and stayed that way for three months.