Sunday, February 11, 2001

While driving to work today I heard the nonsurprising news that the genome isn't as big as we like to think it is.( I am pretty damn tired of of people saying we have cracked the genome!!!!!!! we mapped it and as any crypto geek know there is a LOT of work to be done) and the sub cracking open the japanese fishing trawler, and yoshiro mori not even quitting his game of golf, and sharon and barak preparing to start a war, and the most wonderful news came over the radio. and none of it, NONE OF IT MATTERED because the greatest live performance band in the world is on this side of the globe for the first time since I've been married. At Lee's Palace no less. now I have to arrange a few days off on fairly short notice.

this is not a negotiable thing.
they'll just have to understand that.