then I had to go to see my two oldest boys play baseball. They are starting little league. It meant that I would have to go out and deal with both my exwife and her boyfriend. the same boyfriend who stole her away from the last boyfriend by buying her expensive things. the most recentof which is a house. yes a house. at the game in full public view and most definitely in my view she kissed him at least three times. this is notable only because if I had while still married to her attempted to kiss her in public I would have been scolded quite publicly for trying to make her an "object" and then cut off from any physical affection (I am not talking withdrawal of sex I mean no hugs even) for several days. Evidently you can treat her like an object if you buy expensive enough presents first.
then Saturday morning I got pulled over by a local sheriff's deputy. He was totally freaked out and had a gun on me and couldn'r figure out how to get me out of the car while i had my hands out the window but my seat belt still on. the real trouble with all this was that my four year old was in the back seat watching all this and getting very upset. so while the young and obviously mentally troubled sheriff had me in cuffs and threw me into the back of his car, my son freaked out a bit but quite smartly kept his seat belt on. Eventually the shithead's superior officer showed up with a couple other officers. the calmed the moron down and two of them went to calm my son down while the cheese got me out of the car and cuffs. eventally I wound up with a ticket for no front plate(which I was guilty of but had no clue was a crime) and was let go. Afer some conversaion with my uncle who is a captain of the police in the city(I unfortunately live in the town)I learned that the sheriff's department does no psychological testing pre entry or indeed while on the job. even after an incident like this. Now i know that as a white male I should have nothing to fear from the average police officer. But the bruises and cuts on my wrists from sat morningare nice and purple still and I can't help but recall that every single official contact I'v ever had with police has gone like this. I know enough police to know that they aren't all dangerously unstable shitbirds. But it only takes one like this to spoil it. So I have once again Sarted thinking about earlier projects. There should be some way for ordinary citizens to if not defend themselves from pigs like that at least keep track of their abuses so they can eventually remove them.
then to top off the weekend after safely returning all my children to their mother on mother's day. I went to work and for my first job proceeded to drill through some Lovely single mom's 200 amp power service and set fire to her house. I wound up there for over nine hours, what with having to arrange for eletricians to come out and repair the power feed on mother' day, and having to buy them lunch cuz they had no power to cook with plus actually having to do the job. She was amazingy reasonable, pleasant, and beautiful. which makes the whole thing even worse. This is a girl I would actually date. After setting fire to her house, how do you ask a woman out? A much younger me would probably just have asked her out right then and there. Instead the me now muffed everything. At the end of the ordeal she wanted to give me a hug. A really nice hug. which I probably didn't reciprocate properly. But i did at least give her my phone number and told her that she could come to my house on father's day and set fire to something.
hell of weekend