Sunday, February 08, 2004

Alright, so the links at the side aren't all working yet. The archives are functional. The reading list got lost and has to be drawn up from scratch.
That takes time.
I do have time but quite a lot of it is spoken for by other things and people. I'll get there eventually. The about me page is gone also. Most everything that was there is wrong or changed now. I am not sure what to do about that. That will take more than just time. It will take some deep introspection, something i have too much time for these days.

the results of that introspection will mostly be posted here. If you know me in meatspace that type of stuff generally gets held back. It won't be here. So be careful what you read here. I don't mean to hurt anyone, but I'm not going to put limits on my self because of who may or may not be reading. That kind of crap is why i stopped writing here in the first place.

The stuff in the archives is unchanged. Typos, bad grammar, and old feelings are all still there for you to peruse, even if i don't feel like that anymore. I find it interesting to look through them and see what i was thinking about at a particular time. The quality of posts, like me and most other things, is pretty variable. there is a decided turn towards lower quality posts after9/11/01, but not for the obvious reasons. I made some far reaching and, in retrospect, less that great life decisions two days before that and the fallout took quite a long while to manifest itself. Anyway read them if you're curious. go away if you're not.