Sunday, November 04, 2001

The email address that I link here is one i mostly use to collect spam. If I need to download something from someplace and they have one of those bullshit setups where you have to give a live email this is the one i use. I check at least a couple times each month to see if anybody has emailed me from the site. it rarely happens. I do get my share of spam from my site and god knows what else. For the most part I will look at the sender and subject line. but I admit sometimes i just empty the whole damn mailbox. I actually looked at the body of one of the spam pieces in there today just because what it purported to offer was so ludicrous and so obviously preying on prurient interest that I just had to look at the text.

Indeed what they were offering was so unlikely and yet so positively attractive. at least attractive in the senses that a trainwreck is attractive. you know you don't want to look you know it's bad to look but at the same time there is no human way possible not to look.

Yes indeed, they were offering what every red blooded male in the entire United States of America wants to see.

Totally nude photos of all 4 of Bin Laden?s wives in a
lesbian love pile!


yes indeed. marketing in action folks.