one of the things about writing is that you have to do it almost every day if you are gonna be any good at it. right now I don't have that possibility. maybe in august or september. but the cliche "make hay when the sun shines" is just what I have to do right now. still I have things to say about what is happening in the world almost every day. where I can I'll talk about it here but else I might dig up some old thing i wrote.
so in honor of the morons from the earth liberation front getting headlines again. the only thing I really have to add is that these assholes will generate so much bad press by doing stupid and counterproductive thing that now, when the nation really needs sensible productive eco terrorists they will cause the focus of law enforcement types on the whole subject.
and for those of you who might be looking to me for guidance in just what needs to be done? Forget it! I have a wife and kids and just can't do that kind of stuff anymore.