Tuesday, December 19, 2000

Thanks much to Elise for this link. I have always felt that Paul was a Dishonest Powerhungry distorter who twisted everything he wrote to whatever little plan he had at the time. I am not saying that God doesn't occasionally come down , strike people blind and have a little conversation with them occasionally. I am just saying that he didn't do it with Paul. All those letters? I just reject. I have read them and I am pretty sure he was off the mark. I have always felt alone in this before this post. Most non-LWOG's even seem to accept Paul's story. All of the Hate and stupidity I hear on the local Christian Hate Radio Affiliate seems to stem from those damn letters or the old testament ( and there's just not much you can do about the old testament. lots of cause for self superiority and hatemongering in there) . The books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John do alright. From a strictly anthropological point of view they are kind of Ideal. Four slightly differing Eyewitness Accounts of the same events written down by folks with decent informational hygiene habits. A historian's wet dream. We probably have more accurate history there than we do of the Kennedy assassination. Not so Liar Paul.
anyway it's nice to know I am not the only one out there who feels that way.