Thursday, December 14, 2000

I was listening to the reggae show on ciut on the way home from work today because I am quite sick of hearing the crap about the election. I think it ended all to early. we should have all pushed this thing to its limit and then a little farther. we should have had the electors squabble then switch allegiance back and forth at the last minute. we should have thrown it to the house, then to the senate where the tiebreaking vote would have to been cast by gore himself. we put all these failsafe in there for a reason. lets fucking use them. When will we ever get another chance. fucking stodgy old supreme court justices. we put them in charge of the damn thing and they are afraid to see if it will work. (or at least five of them anyway. the other four seemed ready to rumble.) It's like having a having a porsche 917K you bought at the estate sale of an old teamowner and putting it in a museum instead of trailering it down to your local vintage racing establishment and seeing what it'll do. seing what it feels like to run the long straight at 180 miles per hour. Fucking pansy assed woussy bastards.
So i'm pissed. I'm sick of the hearing about and I just can't handle Terri Gross' obsequious crap with the chucklehead who wrote the impeachment ordeal and is gonna have the first book to market with this one too. So I listen to the reggae. good news too they seemed to have ejected the fellow who turned it to an hour of literal word of god nonsense and replaced with actual reggae. (and toronto is the place for it. If you are looking for real rastafaris (not the pot smoking morons you see in the movies but the real honest never cut their hair, never eat meat, gunsmuggling, bad ass muthafucka rastas) Toronto is the place to go.) They helped put it all into perspective for me.

Rasta A: Yah mon, dat stoff in the oonighted snakes uff mareeka t'day. hmmm!

Rasta B: wott it motter. I kun tellem 'part 'neehow. em all from Babylon. no rooom for dere kine in Zion.


For those of you who didn't know this already. I am very seriously going whole hog Rastafari. if only So I can be there when Babylon Burns.