Sunday, August 08, 2004

Because i really need to write and am not having much success at it, I started to look at some past stuff and try to sort out the stuff that didn't suck and figure out what makes it different from the stuff that does. in the process of that i decide to tag some of that non-sucking stuff for future use. I don't really edit any of this stuff so there still typos ang spelling/capitalization irregularities there. but here it is
more or less with the newest stuff on top.




my kids rock


fuel to air ratios are critical


the 9/11 post that to this day is the largest source of readers.


heroes


appaloosa's


I knew tim. not well but i did know him.


molly


gotta love che


apparently i thought binladen was a threat before 9/11


things you probably don't need to know about me


this one is deeply personal but not well structured.


duty loyalty responsibility. don't get them mixed up


karma and cars


on why young girls are trouble


on why my children don't go to zoos


On why I am no longer an ecoterrorist


bad planeride from many moons ago.


This is a piece on why I choose the people i surround myself with very carefully



This was a description ofwhy my resume was hard to write four years ago.