Thursday, June 28, 2001

I have a bimbobox. It's not like the standard ones from chrysler that are made out of a car. It's the chevy astro flavor wit light truck underpinnings. It has a relatively new motor and the frame and floor is perfect. The doorskins and rocker panels have succumbed to the great cancer that eventually claims all vehicles here in the Rust belt. For quite awhile I possessed this minivan without actually using it. Part of it was financial. I just didn't want to spend the money to fix it,but some of it was that I didn't really put being a bimbobox driver at the top of my priority list.

I am here to tell you folks I was wrong(insert social distortion tune here). Minivans are cool. you can load three kids, wife, and all their assorted paraphernalia into the van and go to the beach. Without drama. You can make it so none of the kids can even touch each other. they are cool.

plus you sit up high enough that you can look down into other vehicles. In western new york in the summer, that's a pretty nice perk